We heard you, Admins! The export button for comp cycle is now available right at your finger tips! 🎉 Here's how:
- As a Company Admin, log into Pequity and head over to the comp cycle module. Open up the cycle the you would like to export.
- Click on the three-dot menu on the upper right hand side of the screen. Select from the options available:
- Export Data: This export contains all employee information plus the final increase/s (depending on the enabled comp element such as salary increase, annual bonus, etc)
- Export Data with Rec. Values: This export contains all employee information plus inputs added in by your planners to enabled comp elements, recommended amounts and overrides.
- Export Planning Groups: This export gives you an overview of all the planning groups with their associated planners and planning partners. Users are identified using email addresses.
- Export Change History: This export provides an admin a copy of all the changes created in the cycle.
After selecting your desired data set, a notification will pop up at the bottom of your screen.
- Head over to your email and locate Pequity's latest message for you! 📩 This contains the download button for your data. Click on the "Download CSV" button as shown below:
- You will be redirected back to Pequity wherein the file will then be automatically downloaded into your device. Check your browser's Recent Downloads section or your computer's downloads folder to access the data.
And that's it! Don't hesitate to send us a message if you bump into any issues!